Hi! We’re amazee.io, a global Open Source Managed Service Provider with a fully remote team spanning Asia Pacific, Americas, and EMEA time zones. We manage hosting services for our clients worldwide, and our mission is to be the foremost open web hosting company providing technical advice, support, and a platform that is scalable, reliable, flexible and secure, built collaboratively with our customers.
We’re looking for an Inside Sales Manager with a passion for web technology and cloud-based solutions. This role will be responsible for nurturing and transitioning our inbound enterprise prospects into customers. You will guide product demos, pitches and proposals, and assist with building managed services offers based on customer requirements. You’ll be working within a small, international, growing tech startup that’s fully remote and has customers located around the world.
If you feel like this could be the role for you, then come and join a team of open source enthusiasts, committed to providing flexible hosting solutions in an open and transparent work environment, and having fun doing it.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll prospect new accounts and build relationships with potential customers via Zoom calls and digital tools.
- You’ll work with existing customers to assess cross selling opportunities, allowing us to extend their amazee.io footprint
- You’ll collaborate with marketing in the continued development of sales enablement tools and sales process
- You’ll provide technical product guidance during the sales process
- You’ll deliver demos, proposals, offers, and quotations that are aligned to the prospect’s business requirements and amazee.io’s core competencies and values.
- You’ll collaborate, develop and implement sales campaign strategies with the marketing team, to support pipeline and revenue growth
What you’ll bring:
- Several years experience in an active sales role carrying a discrete quota within Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS sales.
- Comfort and the understanding to demo the technical products and services to prospects and customers, as well as addressing high level queries.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience with accurate sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Comfort communication and documenting in English
- Ability to communicate via gifs and cat emojis
amazee.io is dedicated to providing a work environment of trust, transparency, and inclusion for everyone. As a fully remote company we offer flexibility when it comes to working hours and location, but that’s not all, here’s some other things you can expect from us.
What we’ll bring:
- A fully distributed team of creative colleagues in a flat, open and transparent organization - Meet the team, or read our handbook
- Flexible working hours, and time off in lieu when you work more than you should
- Remote working
- Fair and transparent pay
- 5 paid days off a year for conference attendance or education related commitments
- An annual education benefit of $1,500 or equivalent to dedicate to your professional development
- An annual wellbeing benefit of $500 or equivalent to dedicate to your physical or mental health
- Your own tech budget with the freedom to choose your setup
- Sweet, sweet Swag - Hoodies and other goodies
- Amazee Extreme! - After 3 years, you’ll get a month paid off work to undertake a mentally or physically challenging personal project of your choice.
So what’s next?:
Apply! Send us your CV and cover letter showcasing who you are, your technical skills, and anything else you think we should know! If you’d like to find out more about amazee.io and the wider Amazee Group, then you can, here!
The amazee.io Team.