Client Engagement Manager
Hey! We’re amazee.io, a global Open Source Managed Service Provider with a fully remote team spanning Asia Pacific, Americas, and EMEA time zones. We manage hosting services for our clients worldwide, and our mission is to be the foremost open web hosting company providing technical advice, support, and a platform that is scalable, reliable, flexible and secure, built collaboratively with our customers.
We’re looking for a Client Engagement Manager to join our remote team. As a Client Engagement Manager with amazee.io you’ll be working closely with our clients, from point of sale, guiding their onboardings onto our platforms and services, and coordinating technical teams, technical account managers, and resources to ensure successful project implementations.
The role will involve high level, project management and account management, and the ability to bring together internal and external stakeholders, working with our sales and technical teams to ensure the client receives the services and benefits they have been sold as part of our offering.
If you're somebody with a collaborative mindset, and enjoy working and interacting with people, then this could be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- High level ownership of the successful onboarding of clients and their projects, through non-technical project management and coordination with our clients, technical teams, and technical account managers.
- Work closely with our sales team, reviewing contracts before completion and ensuring that the services sold to the client are able to be implemented and run successfully, with advice from our technical team.
- Ensure that each project is resourced and budgeted correctly.
- Run client “kick off” meetings, and regular (monthly) update calls to ensure the clients are well looked after, engaged, and fully in the loop.
- Run monthly reports and data for clients, giving them an overview of the work we are doing and their project statuses (tickets dealt with, downtimes, SLA’s etc)
- Close collaboration with vendors, partners, and other third party agencies on large scale client projects
What you’ll bring:
- Experience as a project manager within a tech environment. You’ll be comfortable using your experience to manage a remote project team.
- Good collaboration skills, and the ability to bring together technical and non technical stakeholders for successful running of projects
- Good communication skills, you’ll be guiding clients through their onboardings and will have frequent, clear, and productive communication
- Experience in resource planning and managing project team capacities
- Familiarity with System Engineering/IT Infrastructure Projects
- Excellent command of the English language
- Location is not important, although we have a preference for an Australian or New Zealand time zone for your working hours
amazee.io is dedicated to providing a work environment of trust, transparency, and inclusion for everyone. As a fully remote company we offer flexibility when it comes to working hours and location. Here’s some other things you can expect from us
What we’ll bring:
- A fully distributed team of creative colleagues in a flat, open and transparent organization - Meet the team, or read our handbook
- Flexible working hours, and time off in lieu when you work more than you should
- Remote working
- Fair and transparent pay
- 5 paid days off a year for conference attendance or education related commitments
- An annual education benefit of $1,500 or equivalent to dedicate to your professional development
- An annual wellbeing benefit of $500 or equivalent to dedicate to your physical or mental health
- Your own tech budget with the freedom to choose your setup
- Sweet, sweet Swag - Hoodies and other goodies
- Amazee Extreme! - After 3 years, you’ll get a month paid off work to undertake a mentally or physically challenging personal project of your choice
So what’s next?:
Apply! Send us your CV and cover letter showcasing who you are, your technical skills, and anything else you think we should know! If you’d like to find out more about amazee.io and the wider Amazee Group, then you can, here!
The amazee.io Team.